Baby Girls biscuit shape hair clips
- Quantity: 7 pieces of hair clips
- Type: Hair Clip Set with hair band
- Colors depend on the availability
- Do not cause skin or scalp irritation
- Durable and convenient for daily use
- A gentle head massage to your baby can stimulate blood circulation in the scalp.
- Tie the hair loose, this will prevent hair breakage and uncomforted for your baby.
- Always comb dry hair, it will also prevent hair breakage.
- Wash your baby’s hair with a mild shampoo and let it dry before putting on clips
Why we are the best in class?
We know your worries, so we give more than our 100% to give the best of all products to you, for your baby’s health and your love for them. We as a modern, reputed and responsible company understands the new fashion era and the quality effectiveness. In today’s world quality is, and should be the priority of every person. When it comes to the sensitive skin of the baby, we take more care. Hold different hair firmly: The cute hair clips come in assorted shapes, and different styles have different sizes, suitable for different hairstyles and hair types. Whether your have thick or thin hair, long or short hair, straight hair, curly or wavy hair, they can hold the hair well without slipping off.
Are these safe for the baby and her hair roots?
Hair accessories for baby girls can seem so adorable and cute. Even if your baby has less hair or no hair, colorful and attractive hair accessories will amp your baby’s cuteness.
Choosing the right accessories is important. There are few things that should be kept in mind
- Choose a good quality, soft hair accessories for your baby.
- Use soft, elasticized cloth hair bands that will stay in place and keep hair away from eyes and face.
- Avoid ribbons and hair bows as they can easily slide off and can wrap around your baby’s neck.
- Do not use plastic hair bands as they can have rough edges that can cause irritation or your baby can be hurt.
- Use clips that need to be pinched to open and snapped to close. These clips are comfortable and cannot be freely opened by your baby.
There are no reviews yet.