Are you looking to buy the best quality of shoes to run? Running shoes are generally made of high quality and lightweight materials that help lessen the impact because as you run, you hit the ground with force as double as your body weight. Your running shoes should be light and comfortable through your long runs and, at the same time, has to be durable and responsive.
Saucony shoes that have goodness in every product they build invites people across the globe to run. Saucony, through its unique design, innovation gives its runners the power to challenge themselves every day as they build Shoes for Souls.
In this article, we shall learn how runners should select their best running shoes – Saucony.
Saucony puts all their efforts to bring a unique freshness into the running shoe line. The company offers various varieties of shoes for running, trail running, or racking or for walking. Let us know how to choose the right running shoes for your need and learn about Men and Women’s different shoe sizes with all the benefits and drawbacks.
How Should I Choose My New Running Shoes?
Your shoes are responsible to protect your feet through all the miles that you run. Choosing the perfect pair of shoes can be a big deal. You should try running with a different pair of shoes before deciding on one. Make sure that the pair of shows that you have selected for your running meets the basic necessary criteria as follows:
- Should be properly supportive: As most of the shows used for running falls under the neutral or stability category of shoes. The shoes that are specifically designed to help overpronation or rolling towards the inward of the ankle. If you are looking for the stability of the shoes, make sure that your foot is allowed to move naturally within the show and, at the same time, provides you gentle support. Saucony running shoes for heavy runners are designed in a specific way that it prevents from injury by offering specific cushioning that aids shock absorption.
- Enough Room: While running, your feet can swell. You may require a larger width of the shoes not to hurt your toes, making them cramped or rubbed.
- Secured Heels: You should feel your heel supported and not restricted because of your shoes. Check for a smaller size if the heel is slipping.
- You should feel the comfort: Keep in mind that the touch and feel of the shoe you will feel inside the store will be much different while running. Ensure that you pick the right shoe as your liking when you walk around.
How to consider the size of the running shoes?
You can invite black toenails or even injure your legs if you buy the running shoes’ wrong size. It is important to select the right size for your running shoes. A well fitted running shoe will allow your toes to stretch and spread at the same time easily will keep your heel snug.
With the Saucony running shoes sizing chart, you get to know the expert measure of your feet’ length and width for a perfect run.
The Best Saucony Shoes
It doesn’t matter if you are running for a long distance or a short one, Saucony has a shoe that will run through all the distance with you. To help you, listed below are some of the best Saucony shoes that will suit all types of runners.
- Saucony Breakthru 3: The Saucony Breakthru is designed to have speed with responsiveness. The Saucony Breakthru 3 running shoes are fast and energetic, providing the perfect amount of required stability. It is a lightweight constructed shoe specially made for up-tempo running.
- Saucony Triumph ISO 5: The Saucony Triumph ISO 5 is a perfect and the best option for under pronators. The shoes offer great breathing features and are well-cushioned. These shoes are exceptionally durable with a rubber sole and are made up of high-quality synthetic materials.
- Saucony Triumph 17: These pair of shoes are designed for runners who require extra-plush cushioning and want comfortable long runs. These shoes offer a springy feel that keeps the user strong. The Formfit present is responsible for a luxurious bucket seat for the foot.
- Saucony Guide ISO 2: These shoes are available with extra cushioning and contoured footbeds for users, especially suffering from plantar fasciitis. The Saucony running shoes for plantar fasciitis have an evenly distributed cushion throughout the heels thus, providing complete comfort and support.
- Saucony Kinvara 11: These are light and versatile running shoes generally used for daily training. It is the most comfortable shoes with speed.
Saucony Running Shoes for Men
The Top Saucony Running shoes for men that meet all the needs of a neutral, trail running, stability, and also racing shoes that are required for men.
- Saucony Ride 13:These pair of shoes are transition friendly and is enough cushioned for most of the runs. The Saucony Ride 13 is the best Saucony running shoes for heavy runners because of its newly added feature Pwrrun foam on the midsole and is stable for heavy weigh runners providing all the levels of cushion required. Is a durable and lightweight shoe.
- Saucony Guide 13:The Saucony Guide 13 provides comfort from every angle. Just like Triumph, Saucony Guide 13 breaks the ISO nomenclature by moving to a new upper design. It consists of a plastic stabilizer fixed to the lower side of the midsole. You get a neutral but still a firm ride of experience with Guide 13.
- Zealot ISO 3: The Saucony Zealot ISO 3 running shoes is a much-improved version of the already line of Zealot series that are successful. With the dropped weight, it opts for longer runs. These pair of shoes is the best option for long runs. It has a high cushioned sole. The upper locks of the Saucony zealot ISO 3 running shoes are so comfortable that it molds the footwell making the user feel comfortable running.
- Type A9: The Type A9 is as light in weight as a feather and responsive to Saucony Breakthru 3 running shoes. The additional sleek update to the top with a 3D print gives a dynamic fit for the racing shoe. These pair of shoes are designed with just keeping speed in mind. It a firm and grippy shoe even on rainy days.
- Saucony Triumph 18: It is a first-class shoe with an upgrade for longer runs that gets faster. For those looking for proactive cushion, The Saucony Triumph 18 is the best option with all the luxurious comfort that one desires from a cushioned shoe. The Triumph 18 is a durable and more flexible shoe.
Saucony Running Shoes for Women
- Saucony Women’s ProGrid Integrity ST2: The best Saucony running shoes for plantar fasciitis designed with comfort over style. Plantar fasciitis features include the Stretch zone section, the outsole Walk-track, and the forefoot’s cushioning and the rearfoot that will pamper the user’s heel area.
- Ride ISO 2:For women looking for a reliable comfort on their long runs, Ride ISO 2 is the best pair of shoes that delivers both cushioning and highly adaptable design. It has been awarded as the Best running shoes for long distances. The toebox of the shoes is meshes, making it easy to stretch and more breathable. These shoes are much helpful for users who are suffering from underpronation.
- Omni ISO 2: Omni ISO 2 helps to embrace every run. With the newly added construction, Isofit appeals to various foot types. It Helps with a dynamic system that fits every soul as it easily adapts to the shape of the user’s foot. It has a spring that gives unending support and fits generously. Available at an affordable cost.
- Saucony Hurricane: Saucony leads to manufacturing Saucony running shoes for plantar fasciitis sufferers with great features and high customer satisfaction. The Hurrican provides comfort and gives complete support to the runner. The Saucony running shoes plantar fasciitis feature provides an impressive benchmark to its users.
- Switchback ISO 2: The Switchback ISO 2 is a game-changing experience that fits quickly and easily hugs the foot. The contoured midsole gives complete flexibility with energy and also protects your foot. Provides cushioning throughout your run. Consist of the BOA lacing feature with dynamic ISOFIT upper and provides ultra-gripping to the foot.
Advantages and Disadvantages
With so many options, it gets very difficult to select the perfect pair. This can be complicated. As you will be overwhelmed with the number of choices you get to buy for your run. Let us take a closer look at some of the best categories for your running shoes that will help you to make a better decision.
- Neutral Running Shoes: The Neutral Running Shoes are cushioned and uniquely designed with a foam that supplies consistent density throughout the shoes. The runner gets complete stability as it helps keep the base of the foot flat and even.
- The cushioned neutral running shoes are not only lightweight but are also available in different styles.
- The shoe design is made in a particular way that it gives a lot of stability without any trouble for running.
- As the surface is flat of these shoes, they feature an orthotic and excellent shoe.
- These shoes can tend to be easily worn out that the other types of running shoes of its kind.
- The neutral running shoes are not capable of providing enough support for special foot conditions.
- Structured Supportive Saucony Running Shoes: The Structured, supportive running shoes are designed specifically with a higher density of foam in certain areas of the shoe. The extra cushion is placed on the inside part of the shoe. This is good for users who suffer from fallen arches or for those feet that roll inward while on the run.
- The extra thickness of the cushion helps to minimize pronation.
- Quite durable shoes for runners who do a lot of running or for users who have high body mass.
- The extra foam can overkill if it is not required. The shoe can wear unevenly if the outside edge breaks much faster than the inside edge because of the lower foam’s density.
- There are not many colors or styles available.
- These types of shoes are more massive than other styles of shoes.
- A minimal amount of foam running shoes: These shoes have no extra features to control the motion because of the minimum amount of foam present. These are specially designed for runners who have a neutral structure of the foot and those who don’t weigh heavy and have quite experienced running.
- These are not lightweight, but it makes it easy for the runner to feel the ground, helping to have a fast run.
- The heel pitch is lower than in other styles of shoes.
- There are available in a different range of styles.
- They do not have enough cushion to support heavy people.
- They do not minimize joint stress as other types of shoes.
- No built-in-features are designed to control motion.
The Saucony running shoes are designed to provide structural support that keeps you comfortable for long miles. They have a higher stack height with a midsole that is much thicker. The offset that is introduced in Saucony running shoes helps keep the heel higher than the ball of its user’s foot, which reduces the strain causing the lower muscles and tendons. Saucony running shoes are durable and ultra-cushioned that provides the highest level of comfort to the runner.
Always remember, every individual has different needs and preferences. You might have to try different shoes before finding the best running shoes that fit your needs—facing problems when selecting the right pair? You can visit the Shoe Advisor, which is an online tool, and speak about yourself. This will help you to narrow your options in selecting the best for you. You can even visit the nearby local store to get an expert fit you with the best shoes.