If you have wide feet, you must be well aware of how difficult it is to find a running shoe that might fit you. Now, you will not have to compromise when you want to purchase your next pair of shoes. HOKA offers shoes with more room toe box with various options. The HOKA running shoes are perfect for runners whose feet are of with higher volume. Hoka running shoes feature the maximum shock absorption. They are best known for their midsoles that are oversized with smooth rides. This enables the runner to have a variety of running.
Hoka shoes are specifically designed with an Active Foot Frame. This allows the foot to rest down in the midsole. This makes the sole looks beefy. Because of the Active Foot Frame, the design of the shoe beds to the heel and also the foot deep in the midsole. This works like a bow that embraces to support the foot from all the sides.
Listed below are the best HOKA running shoes that will suit every type of run:
(1) HOKA Clifton 7: The HOKA Clifton 7 is the best HOKA running shoes to be used for everyday training. It has changed the runner’s perception. The shoes are the right combination of light and soft. Featured with a streamlined silhouette the shoes are outlined with a plush collar.
- The lightweight mesh prevents the tongue migration.
- Increased durability because of the reinforced eyestays.
- Allows easy entry due to the vertical pull tab.
- The midsole allows a cushy ride from heel to toe.
- The engineered mesh makes the shoe lightweight and allows for breathing in hot days to keep the feet dry.
- Is much lighter than Clifton 6.
- Smooth and quick transitions are possible because of the rocker sole.
- The thick upper mesh makes the shoeless breathable.
(2) HOKA Bondi 7: The HOKA Bondi 7 is built with the best cushion for running all the time. It provides softness than any other type of shoes.
- The shoe has a layer of EVA foam towards the mid sole.
- It provides the maximum cushioning that gives an ultra-plush ride.
- The upper open mesh increases the ability to breathe.
- Presence of a meta rocker sole that will help you to ride through all the stride.
- Foam collar fits the best and can be felt around the ankle.
- The availability of a memory foam collar for a secured and comfort fit.
- Soft and durable with EVA foam for the mid sole.
- Can be less stable for some runners because of the tall height of the stack.
- Heat can be trapped due to the thick material on the upper side of the shoe.
(3) HOKA Speedgoat 4: If you are searching the HOKA cushion shoes for training, then your search ends here with the HOKA speed goat 4.
- HOKA speedgoat 4 consists of an ultra-cushioned trail running shoes that will make you feel comfortable for your long hauls.
- The shoe cushioned with the signature EVA foam.
- The deep rubber lugs of 5mm allow you a better grip on uphills and also downhills.
- The excellent grip provided by the 5mm lugs.
- Runners might feel less stable because of the tall height of the stack.
(4) HOKA Arahi 4:The perfect shoe for overpronators as HOKA uses its J-Frame technology for stability. Arahi 4 combines cushioning with its stability features with better rides and weighing low.
- The HOKA’s J-Frame extends the firmer foam towards the back of the shoe.
- The foam hooks go through the medial side and around the heel to the lateral side to give better stability from all angles.
- EVA J-Frame creates a heel that is firmly making the barefoot softer, and last, the shoe absorbs well.
- The presence of Meta rocker that will help the runner to roll smoothly.
- A lighter and more breather upper.
- Firm heel for a comfortable and supportive cushioning.
- Slightly large run.
(5) HOKA Carbon X: The HOKA carbon X comes with the springiness that a carbon fiber-plate can give with its signature HOKA cushion. This HOKA Carbon X is the best running shoe for PRs.
- The carbon fiber plate is sandwiched between the foam layers, thus creating the HOKA Profly X technology.
- A thin mesh upper allows the Carbon X to breathe well and do not hold any unrequired ounces.
- EVA form allows even level of cushioning through the feet.
- Delivers fast and propulsive ride because of the carbon fiber plate.
- The upper mesh is light and airy.
- Heel strikers felt that the shoe interfered with their steps.
(6) HOKA Rincon 2:The outstanding running shoe for speedwork or even for racing. It is a comfortable and speed-oriented shoe.
- A clean and simple upper makes the HOKA Rincon 2 light and comfortable.
- Smooth, and because of its flexibility, the shoe does not stop you from running.
- The most significant feature is the big foam on the midsole that creates a smoothy ride and transition. The giant foam does not add much weight to the shoe.
- The EVA foam is soft that makes it feel faster and better than Clifton
- Provides high energy.
- Some runners felt the fit narrow than v1.
- The outsole is not durable.
HOKA Running Shoes vs. Brooks – An overview:
If you HOKA running shoes vs. Brooks, both the models offer the best performance, cushion, and comfort while running. Some of the unique features that make them different for their specific use and requirements.
Use Brooks running shoes if you:
- are in search of a pair of shoes that breathes well.
- Want different colors
- Looking for comfort and support
- Medium and High arches
- Have extra-wide feet.
Use HOKA running shoes if you:
- Specifically, require shoes to run on hard surfaces
- The rocker technology makes it ideal only for walking
- Are working on your feet all day and every day
- Want a shoe that has the comfort and smoothness
- Durable rubber out sole.
Check and Select the Most cushioned running shoes for you if you want to choose between HOKA running shoes vs. Brooks.
HOKA makes many other best running shoes. We have listed some of the best shoes above for your daily needs. All HOKA shoes are lighter than they look. Once you have put them, you would not like to take them off again, as HOKA is one of the brands that offer the best shoe with a ratio of comfort to weight.